Saturday, June 21, 2014

17 Years Strong

Today is the longest day of the year, the beginning of summer and it marks the day I married my best friend and the love of my life, Heidi Dvorak.  We are now 17 years strong and where did the time go?  Well, it goes by real fast; when you are having fun.

So, has there been moments where I have said, "I'm out of here."  Or, "What the hell was I thinking?"

Of course, and I'm sure she has had the same thoughts.  But that is marriage.  We share, grow and live together, and sometimes, disagree.  It is part of the "human experience."  Knowing what I know; I would marry this girl all over again.

She completes me and is my weather vain.  

I think it was fate, when she walked into my business to sell me products that sucked!  But. then, that is another story!

HD...you are the best!  Happy Anniversary with all my love!  :-)

No comments: