Sunday, January 11, 2009

Lost in the 70's

This is Heidi and Me at a 1970's party in Tempe, AZ. This was a post holiday office party at the house of Heidi's boss. Yes, that is a tie-dyed Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young T-shirt that I am wearing, and no, it was not part of my wardrobe that I brought to Arizona with me. ...and that outfit that Heidi is wearing? Well, we did some shopping at Goodwill, and found these 1970 era duds, believe it our not! Come on, you got to admit, this is a hoot!

We had fun and also watched the Arizona Cardinals beat the Carolina Panthers to make it to the final playoffs against the Philadelphia Eagles for a shot at the Superbowl. GO CARDINALS! (Hey, they are better than the zero win and 16 loss season for the Detroit Lions!) LOL

This is me, with Jill & Ardith who work with Heidi. (Jill was trying to be Farah Fawcett)

\/ Peace Out (early 70's lingo)

No comments: