Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Golf Practice - Driving

Well I'm no golf pro.  Hell, I'm not even a very good golfer!  But I do love the game and want to do it better and keep up with those here in Sun City who play daily.  I would settle if I could play "boggy golf" and even happier if I could consistently shoot par.  The truth of the matter is that I get my golf score mixed up with my bowling score, if you know what I mean?

I went out the other day and hit a bucket of balls on the driving range.  It felt good to just focus on the driving aspect of the game and to be aware of my alignment, stance, grip and follow through.  The video was a good tool for me to do this.  (next time I will align the video camera so my head is not cut off!)

Here is my completed project "Golf Practice - Driving"
Who knows I might be the next Rory Mcllroy?



No comments: